This Man Wrote Every Reason That Makes His Wife Cry. Can You Relate?
- IWB Post
- December 1, 2015
Do you think you are Over-sensitive? You know what, it’s okay.
Comedy Writer Aaron Gillies has compiled a journal ‘Reasons My Wife Is Crying’ telling about his wife who has the tendency to cry at just about anything.
Aaron posted these reasons on Twitter few days back writing:
Reasons My Wife Is Crying:
– “She found out swans can be gay and thought it was really nice.”
– “She was hungover and saw a picture of a piglet.”
– “I waited until it was dark and pretended to be The Babadook.”
– “The fluffy bunny escaped from an arctic fox in a documentary.”
– “There were no biscuits in the house.”
– “She remembered swans can be gay.”
– “I tried to hold her hand when she wasn’t expecting it.”
– “I cooked her dinner after a long day.”
– “She watched a video about a dog.”
My wife cries at absolutely anything. I mean, ANYTHING. So i started writing the reasons down because reasons. pic.twitter.com/2ZO4gFEfmH
— TechnicallyRon (@TechnicallyRon) November 22, 2015
He told The Huffington Post that, “I did ask her before I posted it online, as I didn’t want her to get any negative attention from it, as usually happens with the internet. She doesn’t care that she is an emotional person, and it ends up being brilliant for anecdotes!”
He also said, “Neither of us thought it would go this big! But so many people are identifying with it, maybe sensitivity is seen as something not many people talk about openly, so seeing someone show it started a rather large conversation!”
Like we said in the beginning, it’s okay.