Marketing & Business development Manager
We are having opening for Marketing & Business Development Manager – (Vendor Sourcing-Full time/ Part time). For SoloLook.com – A vibrant E-commerce Fashion marketplace for women’s (Mumbai)Mumbai Job Description :
1. Candidate would be responsible for getting new Designers/Brands, who want to sell their Designs online
2. Designers/Brands search and liasioning / negotiations / tie-ups.
3. Approaching new Designers/Brands, looking after new tie ups and profitable price negotiation.
4. Sustaining long term Business relations with Designers/Brands, to get new product line and maintain existing flow of products continuously.
5. Setting up and attending meetings with Fashion Designers & Brands
6. Co-ordination between logistic, photography & IT teams.
7. Following up with listing team for timely uploads of the products on the websites.
8. Analyse the sales of current Designers/Brands on regular basis, improve and acquire the new product line to improve sales.
9. Identifying new product requirement for the website and acquiring same by approaching those Designers/Brands.
10. Participate in fairs and events (as and when required)
11. Also, candidates can apply who have experience in E-commerce in handling various online selling Market Place. Proficiencies expected:
1. Excellent written & oral communication Skills
2. Good understanding of Excel, Word & Powerpoint
3. Approachable with good inter-personal skills
4. Happy to take on responsibility
5. Young and ambitious
6. Willing to travel
7. Negotiation Skills
8. Preferred – Female candidates based in Mumbai
9. Freshers can apply too Preferred Qualifications & personal traits:
1. Educated in Commerce and Business Administration
2. Retail and/or online experience preferred
3. Fashion or shoe industry experience preferred CTC – As per industry standard Working hours and terms:You will be expected to work 10 am to 7 pm Monday to Friday. Alternate Saturdays are working and. Sundays are off however you’ll be expected to work some weekends when we are attending any fair or event.
You will be answerable to Senior Manager. Once you’ve learned the ropes and gained some experience, you can look at moving to bigger roles with more responsibility.