Chartered Accountant as Recruiters for Audit / Tax / Finance vacancies
Work from home only with skills Chartered Accountancy , Computer – General , Communication , Hiring , Sourcing , Talent Acquisition , 2 – 15 Years work experience for Munsar Services inRemote Location Job Description
Be a part of our vibrant pan Indian network of women professionals, including Chartered Accountants, undertake challenging work, leverage your knowledge, service reputed Indian and multi-national companies by recruiting candidates for them – all this while offering the convenience of working from home to the extent of your availability.
Undertake the following tasks:
1. Screening / Coordination : This would be the prime responsibility and comprise the following : Screening CVs of job applicants received by e-mail for Audit / Tax / Finance vacancies and shortlisting candidates;
2. Coordinating by ‘phone /e-mail with the candidates;
3. Coordinating by ‘phone /e-mail with the employer companies that have retained us to schedule interviews and obtain feedback.
Based on performance, you could move to a role where you supervise the above mentioned tasks.
Expected Working Hours: Minimum 4 hours daily, on an average, working from home. Opportunity to work more than the minimum hours if convenient to you. You should not be engaged in any other part time recruitment work or any other full time employment.Remuneration :
(1) Attractive share in fee earned on placements made, plus
(2) fixed incentives for candidates interviewed by clients even if not hired.
We would expect you to work with us as a partner in the spirit of entrepreneurship rather than that of an employee. Therefore, ONLY if you would necessarily like to work on a proactive basis as if you are starting and growing your own business with our support, to mutual benefit, you should apply.