BEAUTIFY YOUR HOME AFTER HOLI
- IWB Post
- March 15, 2014
After the celebration of Holi, what often makes you most worried? It is – How to get rid of Holi colors’ stains around the house? Here we have few tricks to quickly clean staunch dirty marks:
- Clean the stains on the same day in the evening. If it doesn’t seem practical, pour some water on the stains not to let them dry up.
- To remove mild & small stains – use liquid detergent, let the stains get soaked in the detergent & wash it off. Use soap-sucked brushes example tooth-brush. Or, use cotton in a cloth and then clean the stains to avoid scratches.
- To remove big stains – Prefer nylon scrub to avoid big marks.
- For Floor – Make a paste of baking powder and put it on the stains until dried. Wipe off with a damp cloth or wet sponge. Do not use this paste on the walls as the paint will chipped off.
- For Wooden Furniture i.e. dining tables, chairs & kitchen cabinets – Apply Acetone or Hydrogen peroxide with the help of cotton or sponge. with a damp cloth applying force.
- For White Marble – Use liquid bleach. Do not use it if the floors are colored or laminated.
- For Rugs & Carpets – Use the paste of Vinegar & hot water. Apply the paste on the stains and wipe it off after 30-35 minutes.
We hope these tips will come handy to you. If you have any other good tips to share, feel free to write in the comments below!